2016 Resumen de Viaje
- Transfer meeting place – Finca del Café – Termales de Santa Rosa (Thermal springs) – meeting place
- Coffee Tour Finca del Café
- Entrance to the Thermal springs
- Local guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: Snacks
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Santa Rosa de Cabal (Duration: 8 hours aprox.)
Close to Pereira, there are experiences that highlight two major attractions of the region, the Coffee Cultural Landscape and thermal springs. This tour starts in Finca del Café walking through beautiful coffee plantations trail teaching to you how is the coffee process from sowing, next selective hand-picking and depulping process. After that, roasting the beans with firewood in a typical farm kitchen; and finally prepare the drink to enjoy a delicious cup of the mildest coffee in the world, grown in the Finca del Café. After a brief lunch break, where you can select some of the alternatives of Santa Rosa de Cabal, where Chorizo (sausage) stands out. We arrive at the thermal springs of Santa Rosa, to enjoy its path, its imposing waterfall and take advantage of therapeutic properties hot Springs, in a scenario where you will be surrounded by green cloud forest and at times the fog, which gives a romantic aspect to this beautiful place of Risaralda.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey