2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – Santuario – Planes de San Rafael – Pereira
- 1 night in multiple accommodation at Planes de San Rafael Visitor Center
- Native tree planting experience
- Interpretative stroll in Santuario
- 2 Interpretative stroll in natural trails
- Guide (Heritage interpretation
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Pereira / Santuario
Welcome and transfer from Pereira to Santuario, Risaralda. Have an interpretative stroll through the town main streets observing its architecture with variety of colors. Lunch (free). Transfer to Planes de San Rafael Visitor Center. In the afternoon, you will have the tour “lluvia de semillas” where you will liven up a native tree. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. Santuario
Breakfast. Walk through the mountains of Planes de San Rafael Natural Park, walking these trails will allow a conection with nature, with its mountains, forests, rivers, fresh air and rural traditions. Lunch included at the Visitor Center. At the agreed time transfer to Pereira
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey