2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – Otun Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary – Pereira
- 1 night in double accommodation at Otun Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 1 breakfast, and 1 dinner.
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Pereira / Otún – Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to SFF Otún Quimbaya. Talk about this natural reserve. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. Otún – Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary
Bird watching early in the morning. Breakfast. Tour through natural trails in the company of an environmental Interpreter. Lunch. At the agreed time transfer to Matecaña International Airport, Pereira
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey