2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – Salento – Cocora Valley – Pereira
- 2 nights in double accommodation
- Visit to Café Jesús Martín coffee shop
- Coffee Tour Finca El Ocaso
- Wax palm planting experience
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Pereira / Salento
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to hotel in Salento. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. Cocora Valley / Finca El Ocaso
Breakfast. Transfer to Finca “El Ocaso”. In this traditional farmhouse you will experience the activities performed in an authentic hacienda. Visit to Cocora Valley located in Salento, to have an exciting experience, between giant palms and mysterious cloudy forest. Lunch at Bosques de Cocora “Donde Juan B ‘ Restaurant. Liven up a tree in danger of extinction by planting a wax palm. Short walk watching the tallest palm trees in the world. Transfer to Salento. Interpretative stroll through the town main streets, visiting the main street where you can find handicraft stores. Dinner (free)
Day 3. Salento / Pereira
Breakfast. Enjoy hotel facilities Visit to Café Jesús Martín coffee shop. At the agreed time transfer from Salento to Matecaña International Airport, Pereira.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey