2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – Filandia – Pereira
- 2 nights in double accommodation
- Interpretative stroll in a native cloud forest
- Interpretative stroll in Filandia
- Visit to an authentic craftsman workshop
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (2 dinners included staying at Bosques del Samán – Alcalá)
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Pereira
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to hotel in Pereira. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. Filandia
Breakfast. Transfer to Filandia. Tour in a andean forest, where you will see the great biodiversity of flora and fauna that the Coffee Cultural Landscape has. Lunch at Helena Adentro Restaurant. Have an interpretative stroll along with a local historian, walking through the town main streets observing its architecture with variety of colors. Experience with an authentic craftsman where you will learn how to weave a basket with natural fibers. Transfer to Tambo de Cruces “Café Quindío”. where you will enjoy a good cup of coffee with a beautiful viewpoint. Transfer to hotel. Dinner (free)
Day 3. Pereira
Breakfast. Enjoy hotel facilities. At the agreed time transfer to Matecaña International Airport.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey