2016 Tour Summary
- Transfer meeting place – Calarcá – meeting place
- Combia Inspiración Experience
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: Snacks
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Calarcá (Duration: 6 hours aprox.)
For centuries, coffee has been the inspiration for writers, poets, scientists and lovers. In Combia inspiration, discover those secrets that have succeeded. From the hard working hands of the craftsman weaving basket of coffee, the rich volcanic soil, water resource, sun and biodiversity of the region, along with a guide that will inspire your senses, your emotions and make you remember them by making an authentic cup of coffee. Feel the taste of Colombian mild coffee, prepared with one of the most unique methods in an unforgettable natural setting.
Bring comfortable shoes
Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
Backpack for your belongings.
Personal water bottle or canteen.
Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey