2016 Tour Summary
- Transfer meeting place – Santa Rosa «Finca del Café» – meeting place
- Coffee Tour Finca del Café
- Meals: Snacks
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Santa Rosa de Cabal (Duration: 4 hours aprox.)
Since UNESCO declared Colombian Coffee Cultural Landscape as World Heritage, several places in the region have created experiences where people recognize the exceptional values that give this region a unique condition. In Finca del Café coffee tour in Santa Rosa de Cabal, near the city of Pereira, you walk through beautiful coffee plantations trail teaching to you how is the coffee process from sowing, next selective hand-picking and de-pulping process. After that, roasting the beans with firewood in a typical farm kitchen; and finally prepare the drink to enjoy a delicious cup of the mildest coffee in the world, grown in the Finca del Café.
Bring comfortable shoes
Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
Backpack for your belongings.
Personal water bottle or canteen.
Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey