2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – Hotel in Quindio – Cordoba – Pijao – Pereira
- 2 nights in double accommodation
- Coffee tour Finca La Arboleda
- Interpretative walk in Pijao
- Visit to Café Concorde – Hacienda La Mina
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner (2 dinners included staying at Hotel Finca Pueblo Bello)
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Quindío
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to hotel in Quindio. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. Córdoba / Pijao
Breakfast. Coffe tour in Finca La Arboleda in Córdoba, Quindío, with a passionate woman you will travel to the origin of world’s best coffee. Transfer to Pijao, the slow town in Latin American, discover a charming village. Lunch (free). Walking its streets, draw on latte art, and live experiences of everyday life in the Coffee Cultural Landscape. Visit to Café Concorde – Hacienda La Mina where you will enjoy a high quality coffee and a unique landscape in these coffee lands. Transfer to hotel. Dinner (free)
Day 3. Quindío
Breakfast. Enjoy hotel facilities. At the agreed time transfer to Matecaña International Airport.
Optional: Botanic Garden of Quindío
Visit to the Botanic Garden of Quindio, interpretive walk through natural paths where you will learn about birds, butterflies and native flora. (Duration: 4 hours)
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey