2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – Filandia – Cordoba – Pijao – Pereira.
- 3 nights in double accommodation
- Interpretative stroll in a native forest
- Interpretative stroll in Filandia
- Experience with an Authentic craftsman
- Coffee Tour in Finca La Arboleda
- Interpretative stroll in Pijao
- Visit to Café Concorde – Hacienda La Mina
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (3 dinners included staying at Hotel Finca Pueblo Bello)
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Quindío
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to hotel in Quindio. Welcome dinner.
Día 2. Filandia
Breakfast. Transfer to Filandia. Tour in a andean forest, where you will see the great biodiversity of flora and fauna that the Coffee Cultural Landscape has. Lunch at Helena Adentro Restaurant. Have an interpretative stroll along with a local historian, walking through the town main streets observing its architecture with variety of colors. Experience with an authentic craftsman where you will learn how to weave a basket with natural fibers. Transfer to Tambo de Cruces “Café Quindío”. where you will enjoy a good cup of coffee with a beautiful viewpoint. Transfer to hotel. Dinner (free)
Day 3. Córdoba / Pijao
Breakfast. Coffe tour in Finca La Arboleda in Córdoba, Quindío, with a passionate woman you will travel to the origin of world’s best coffee. Transfer to Pijao, the slow town in Latin American, discover a charming village. Lunch (free). Walking its streets, draw on latte art, and live experiences of everyday life in the Coffee Cultural Landscape. Visit to Café Concorde – Hacienda La Mina where you will enjoy a high quality coffee and a unique landscape in these coffee lands. Transfer to hotel. Dinner (free)
Day 4. Quindío
Breakfast. Enjoy hotel facilities. At the agreed time transfer to Matecaña International Airport.
Optional: Botanic Garden of Quindío
Visit to the Botanic Garden of Quindio, interpretive walk through natural paths where you will learn about birds, butterflies and native flora. (Duration: 4 hours)
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey