2016 Tour Summary
- Transfer meeting place – Salento – meeting place
- Café Jesús Martín Experience
- Interpretative walk in Salento
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: Snacks
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Salento (Duration: 8 hours aprox.)
We taste the best coffee in the world in the charming village of Salento, Quindio. There, we visit Café Jesús Martín coffee roasting factory, stimulating the senses to perceive those flavors that differentiate and highlight the quality of Colombian coffee, achieved thanks to the work of roaster masters, coffee cuppers and baristas. We visit the town, its streets, main square, handicraft stores, viewpoints and end this tour enjoying a delicious cup of coffee, while an expert barista shows her/his skills with latte art. Upon return, you bring the flavor of a world human heritage destination.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey