2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira – SFF Otún Quimbaya –– Santa Rosa de Cabal – Pereira
- 2 nights in double accommodation
- Interpretative stroll in Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary
- Coffee Tour in Finca del Café
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Pereira
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to hotel in Pereira. Welcome dinner.
Day 2. SFF Otún Quimbaya
Breakfast. Transfer to Otún Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary. Interpretative stroll through paths in native rainforests with an specialized guide, where you will be immersed in a paradise of birds, flora and other beautiful species. Lunch at SFF Otún Quimbaya. Transfer to hotel
Day 3. Pereira / Santa Rosa
Breaking. Transfer to Finca del Café in Santa Rosa. Walk through beautiful coffee plantations trail teaching to you how is the coffee process from sowing, next selective hand-picking and de-pulping process. After that, roasting the beans with firewood in a typical farm kitchen; and finally prepare the drink to enjoy a delicious cup of the mildest coffee in the world, grown in the Finca del Café. Lunch (free). At the agreed time transfer from Salento to Matecaña International Airport, Pereira.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey