2016 Tour Summary
- Air – conditioned transport Pereira –Montenegro – Pereira.
- 1 night in double accommodation
- Ballooning over coffee fields experience
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: 1 breakfast, and 1 dinner.
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Day 1. Quindío
Welcome and transfer from Matecaña International Airport to hotel in Quindío. Welcome dinner
Interpretative walk through the town main streets, visiting the main street where you can find handicraft stores. Visit to a viewpoint to watch Cocora Valley . Visit to Café Jesús Martín coffee shop.
(Duration: 4 hours)
Day 2. Montenegro
- Transfer to Montenegro, to live an unforgettable experience in a hot air balloon.
- This activity starts early in the morning. For about 30 minutes you can become one of the team, helping with the balloon inflation, learning about ballooning and tasting a delicious coffee.
- Then you will cross the sky, carried away by wind and get amazed with Quindío coffee landscape.
- Due to their fragility, children under age 5 are not admitted. As well as pregnant women and people with cardiorespiratory problems.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey