2016 Tour Summary
- Transfer meeting place Montenegro – meeting place
- Ballooning over coffee fields experience
- Meals: Traditional breakfast and snacks
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Lunch and meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
Montenegro (Duration: 5 hours aprox.)
Colombian coffee region, surrounded by the impressive Andes Mountain ange, have many shades of green, that it is impossible to count them. The best place to see this landscape, is from a hot air balloon. In this experience, you will be part of the crew. This is the only hot air balloon in Colombia, which has internationally certified pilot, coordinated flight plan with El Eden International Airport in Quindio and the charisma, knowledge and professionalism of its pilot “Amancio” who will take you to the skies of Coffee
Cultural Landscape, enjoying the view of crops, guaduales, rivers, mountains and forests of the region.
Here you will be one of the team helping with the balloon inflation, flying for about 45 minutes to an hour and be part of such a soft landing, which will surprise you. At the end, you’ll have your certificate as part of the crew, have breakfast with the team and toast with a delicious cup of Colombian coffee.
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the area, bring a coat
- Bring insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Backpack for your belongings.
- Personal water bottle or canteen.
- Do not forget to bring your camera to take colorful pictures of the journey